- Supports orienteering (BOF), fell racing, mountain marathon, road and trail running (UKA
& ARC), mountain bike (BMBO), cycle (BC/Audax), motor bike (ACU), walking (LDWA),
canoe/kayak (BCU) NEW
and triathlon (BTF) events - or any other event where you only require some
basic entry data.
- Monthly electronic payments - direct to your club's
- Supports Sterling (£) or Euro (€) currencies - collect
and receive entry income in Sterling or Euros. Other currencies available
- Remembers competitor details - without the need for
- Supports single or multiday events - 6 days maximum.
- Supports a simple payment function - for events with
an existing online registration system but no payment facility.
- Supports relay events - with online team member declarations.
- Supports team events - with variable team sizes from
- Supports different entry class/course sets on different days
- 3 set maximum for a multiday event.
- Live start lists - updated immediately as people enter.
- Start time preferences - collect between 2 (early,
late) and 5 (v. early, early, middle, late, v. late) start time preference bands.
- Flexible entry fee - including variation of fees with
time, different fees / day, different fees per entry class, SI/EMIT e-card hire,
own e-card discounts, helper discounts, student discounts, child discounts, all
days discount & family discounts.
- Unattached / Non Member supplements - charge an extra
non member supplement for all the supported event types.
- Bulk email facility - to keep online entrants informed
of key information.
- 24/7 Import / Export facility - direct to/from the
web server, including OE/MT2003 SI files, AutoDownload (IOF Xml), MERCS, & Excel/csv
- Postal entries - add postal entries via a web interface
or by import at no extra charge.
- Limit entry numbers - set an entry limit for the whole
event, or set map limits by course for each day.
- Waiting List - add entrants to a waiting list once
the event becomes full.
- Auto completes competitor details - uses the British
Orienteering and SportIdent UK databases to auto populate entry data.
- Email notification - all entries reported by email,
as they occur, to both the competitor and organiser (optional).
- Event options - collect payments for accommodation,
camping, car passes, etc.
- Competitor specific information - use the competitor
specific question / answer feature (e.g. for entry vetting, commentary, etc).
- Adhoc payments - collect one off payments if necessary
(e.g. any amounts owing post event).
- Amendments - allows competitors to view or amend their
entry data (organisers can amend the data for any competitor).
- Free set-up
- Free technical support - to both event organisers and
- Costs - see our Pricing page.
- Enhancements - enhancements to functionality considered
Additional features for orienteering events
- Supports the BOF event eligibility rules
- Warns competitors of a potential duplicate entry
- Start time allocation service
For further details see the create event and
organisers terms & conditions pages.